We hope you are safe and well during this unprecedented time. In the midst of this COVID-19 pandemic, we at Inn on the Lakes are committed to the health of our guests and associates as our top priority. While keeping our doors open for guests of the Inn, we have taken special measures – based on recommendations from local health departments, the CDC, and the WHO – to keep you and our staff safe. These include:
- Each staff member is required to wear a mask during the duration of his/her shift
- We take the temperature of each staff member upon the start of his/her shift
- All public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectants throughout the day – This includes doorknobs, counters, poolside chairs and tables, public restrooms, and all other trafficked/high-touch surfaces
- We enforce social distancing guidelines across the property, including in the Lobby and at the Pool
- Following checkout, each room is blocked from another arrival for up to 48 hours, with extra precautions taken for thorough sanitizing of linens and surfaces
We encourage our guests to review all federal, state, and local guidance before making reservations at the Inn and travel arrangements overall, as this guidance is being updated frequently.